1. What type of exercise did you do most this year (ex. yoga, running, a sport)?
running and dance! pilates tooooo. love it all
2. What fitness accomplishment are you most proud of?
i my slowest mile went from 12 min to 10 min. that’s when i’m running off and on. i can only imagine how much faster it will be if i run a full mile. :)
3. If you could change one thing about your health this year, what would it be?
no more drinking the alch! i really want to be done with it
4. What is your favorite workout item you purchased this year?
pilates machine. didn’t purchase it this year… but that’s because the year just started
5. What was your biggest moment of weakness?
when i don’t want to get my ass up. sometimes i don’t. but usually i snap out of it and do a work out video if the gym is closed. but also it is good to take breaks
6. On average, about how many times a week did you exercise?
um, about four times at LEAST… 6 times at most
7. Did you set a fitness resolution in January? If so, what was it?
do the most effective workouts i can possibly do. lift more weights and do more hiit running/workouts. also no alch :)
8. Did you start a gym membership, new sport, or class? If not, why?
no, just more dance this month to get ready for our concert. i’ve had a gym membership forever, and no new sports or classes because i’m busy with school!
9. What was the hardest workout you did this year?
so far, yogaX. killed me, but i’m dying to do it again :)
10. What helped you stay dedicated (ex. friends, fitblrs, goals) ?
my ambition and doing research! talking to people about fitness and getting tips
11. Are you stronger now, then you were at the beginning of the year?
me thinks soooo
12. What was your most consumed snack or food?
cottage cheese and greek yogurt, mixed. OR apples and organic peanutbutter :)